Visar resultat 1 till 6 av 6

Ämne: Rapporter Lord Nevyn

Standard Rapporter Lord Nevyn

Hi all, now that we are all finished discussing our ally changes on Nevyn lets get to the business.

It all started with 3 DD members took 2-3 city from us and bombed some warehouses in some cityes. We had made no provoking other than farmnings some of them.

Well the war started and instead of long histories i will post some of the fights. Just the interestings reports:

!!!SOME OF THE REPORTS ARE OLD BUT THE FIGHT HAVE BEEN GOING ON FOR SOME TIME!!!

DD Attacks:

^^4x 200 catapults after

Well thats the only "real" attack we have got. the attack was NOT on our main, even though the main was heavly faked.

Lord Nevyn: - well actually we have made take overs on 4+ off citys and destroyed many mains. So i will just show the reports where we met some deff:

6x waves

Lots of waves, the player have now deleted his account.

As you all know DD took our unique artifact, we could of course not accept this and we took it back after a week or two.

We took the city with Stamledare afterwards, we have now moved the artifact back where it belongs - in our main city.

And at last a DD top 30 player got his Main city removed

xenough waves to remove the city bye bye.

I must say the resistance and serious attacks on us have been pitiful and embarrassing for the DD ally. When we go after their main citys they destroy some warehouses in our support citys.

Enjoy the game.

Standard

Another DD main destroyed this morning

Senior Member ulpas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2010

Thumbs up

Citat Ursprungligen postat av lord nevyn/dulac Visa inlägg
    another dd main destroyed this morning

cool!!!

Senior Member ulpas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2010

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Lord Nevyn/Dulac Visa inlägg
    Hi all, now that we are all finished discussing our ally changes on Nevyn lets get to the business.

It all started with 3 DD members took 2-3 city from us and bombed some warehouses in some cityes. We had made no provoking other than farmnings some of them.

Well the war started and instead of long histories i will post some of the fights. Just the interestings reports:

!!!SOME OF THE REPORTS ARE OLD BUT THE FIGHT HAVE BEEN GOING ON FOR SOME TIME!!!

DD Attacks:

^^4x 200 catapults after

Well thats the only "real" attack we have got. the attack was NOT on our main, even though the main was heavly faked.

Lord Nevyn: - well actually we have made take overs on 4+ off citys and destroyed many mains. So i will just show the reports where we met some deff:

6x waves

Lots of waves, the player have now deleted his account.

As you all know DD took our unique artifact, we could of course not accept this and we took it back after a week or two.

We took the city with Stamledare afterwards, we have now moved the artifact back where it belongs - in our main city.

And at last a DD top 30 player got his Main city removed

xenough waves to remove the city bye bye.

I must say the resistance and serious attacks on us have been pitiful and embarrassing for the DD ally. When we go after their main citys they destroy some warehouses in our support citys.

Enjoy the game.

coool

Reg.datum
    May 2008

Standard

show them your first attacks hehe

Edit:
    "Well thats the only "real" attack we have got"
    Show them the 1 where you lost your artefact

and:

http://www.travian-reports.net/se/report/686122539b9
    Senast redigerad av killertim den 10-09-28 klockan 22:13

Standard Jag är tillbaka

Så sådant här tjafs kommer inte förekomma mer....

Regler för att posta