Senior Member henkeeXXs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jun 2010

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Marshal Visa inlägg
    Hi

I have a proposal for you,

become our deffer, and we will help you when u might need it,

it will be a friendship that goes both way, and that will improve your gamming, and maybe give you a friend for coming rounds,

We wont tell anyone that you are deffer for us, and you dont have to tell anyone, you will be part of a good growing group :-)

This message was sent by our propaganda departemant to maybe 50 players, and about 30 of them replied yes we will deff you, includding some mayor big players from diff big allies :-)

Thats the reason the account had about 500k deff as standard, u can just ask DD ally, when they scout HS of Lord Nevyn account and see 350k deff standing there like that :-) and keep meeting the one wall of another on regular support cities :-)

and yes the account helped back as it promised , it had acces to all allies, (sitter to any ally on the server without any exseption). thats why it was so eazy to destroy 1 main after another on DD,

But Lord Nevyn account was also backstabed a lot from other diff allies, there has been a topic on that part, if u searh for Lord Nevyn, but the final backstab was by Allan him self,

And what did Allan do ? well he come back and change the pass without telling anyone, and still have not tould that he play on Lord Nevyn. Thats after some great players actually saved his poor account and took back the artifact that belong to the account (and another maybe important thing is that we used about 6000 gold in that period), destroyed so many players standing in our way (the account got one of the weeks all 3 medals : OFF, DEFF, Farm)

Well what kind of player is Allan u might ask? I thought he was honnest and a good player but this is the kind of player he is:

When he joined the allies he steal there farms (f.exsample MYGS+EVIL) thats how he grow , he used lot of gold, so eazy to grow when u send to farms that you just stole and gold back the soldiers, he try the same thing on dkx, but the golding back the soldiers is not avaiable on dkx, thats why he have not growed at all, and probably gave up :-)

and what kind of off do he makes, well he played on sez maybe 2 months untill he quit for a while, the account had 300 rams.. and 800 cats, so when u get attacked what u do ? well allan send 40k clubber against a roman player which have 18k prets and +81% wall :-)

thats why the player Killertim has so high deff rank, but then again it might not have been Allan, cuz he was away or was he ? we was wondering all the weird stupid attacks on the account and never found out who it was,,,

and how was the deff ? he had 1k spjut and nothing else when we joined (4 weeks ago), and some paladins, and did we know who his deffers was ? no, cuz he probably didnt even have one,

So let me put it this way, Allan might be the owner of the Lord Nevyn Account, but he was not the one making it great, it was alle the other players inside the account, but he never trusted any of them: Like he once said in a room with 6 players on Lord Nevyn chat: I only trust you Marshal, and then 2 weeks later he tell another player this: I only trust you Anders,

And when u wrote some of this stuff it was infront of other CO's reading the stuff,

So let me put it this way, Lord nevyn wont be able to get any decent co never ever, cuz he is not trustable,

//Marshal, Anders, Stuffa and Dulac (danish team that brougt down DD on there Knees)
    marshal
    Who can catch lightning in a bottle? Set fire to water?
    Comin' out the nozzle on the fire hose, flier than swatters?
    Cinderella man!
    There's a storm comin' that the weather man couldn't predict,
    I start the bug prick, you better flee cause I get tricked..

Standard

I think hmm, and then i laugh, then i read marshals igm and get satisfied, then i read allans post, and laugh again

Reg.datum
    Mar 2009

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Marshal Visa inlägg
    [I]Hi

So let me put it this way, Allan might be the owner of the Lord Nevyn Account, but he was not the one making it great, it was alle the other players inside the account, but he never trusted any of them: Like he once said in a room with 6 players on Lord Nevyn chat: I only trust you Marshal, and then 2 weeks later he tell another player this: I only trust you Anders,,

//Marshal, Anders, Stuffa and Dulac (danish team that brougt down DD on there Knees)
    Hmm, kan ju tillägga att Allan gjorde samma sak mot mig, även jag har fått ett "I only trust on you" mess, sedan direkt efter detta frågar han om jag vill komma tbx till det kontot, och att han kickat danskarna då de styrde så mkt själva... Inte så konstigt att de styr när han själv inte kan spela travian pga privata skäl.
    Även jag hade mina skäl till att lämna allan och Nevyn, detta var innan danskarna lämnade, jag lämnade pågrund av ett meddelande som Salko Dinamitas hade skickat till Nevyn, han frågade efter mig. Men allan svarade, men skrev aldrig att det var han som svarade. Jag blev extremt sur på allan att han använder sig av mitt namn när han pratar med folk. Hur svårt är det att signera med sitt eget namn?

Salko, om du läser detta. Så ber jag om ursäkt för allt , undrar fortfarande vad du egentligen ville mig den gången du skrev till mig?

Hoppas nu jag inte brutit mot massa forumslagar, isåfall ber jag om ursäkt och moderat får edita.

Reg.datum
    Oct 2010

Standard

Lord Nevyn, alltså, det är ju bara att skratta. Det var så sjukt roligt när "någon" på det kontot skickade ut ett MM och skällde ut hela alliansen(RR) för att ingen hade skickat deff till honom, som han hade bett om ca 20 minuter tidigare i ett annat MM. Snacka om att tro att alla är arbetslösa, lever för Travian och är inne dygnet runt.

Reg.datum
    Oct 2010

Standard

This is hillarious, Funny shit..

In my Trav history i heard many weird things one of them is this:

that "someone" at nevyn gave out info aboute the acc like
    -CROP in main city what lvl it was
    -TORNERPLATS what lvl!
    -BIG SILOS & MAGASINS how many of each, and how much the capasity was
    -capasity in several cities
    -even that u had an spy in DD ally :P and u where sitter for that acco.
    -also info aboute an acco that they would remove the maincity from later that evening.
    -and ofc troops info in main.

no wonder nevyen acco got fucked up.

And later on hmm weird i heard rumers that the off was gone. Acctualy i really wonder why.
    Well when, a player get info about troops at the acco at that time.. i just have to APPLAUDE nice work.

it it also funny that all the different version came troug about who was gone, who was online who was n acco when they was acctually was kicked out.. one point i heard it was 7 ppl at acco. djiiis..

Well I really hope it is going better next time nevyen

Reg.datum
    Mar 2009

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Cichlid Visa inlägg
    This is hillarious, Funny shit..

In my Trav history i heard many weird things one of them is this:

that "someone" at nevyn gave out info aboute the acc like
    -CROP in main city what lvl it was
    -TORNERPLATS what lvl!
    -BIG SILOS & MAGASINS how many of each, and how much the capasity was
    -capasity in several cities
    -even that u had an spy in DD ally :P and u where sitter for that acco.
    -also info aboute an acco that they would remove the maincity from later that evening.
    -and ofc troops info in main.

no wonder nevyen acco got fucked up.

And later on hmm weird i heard rumers that the off was gone. Acctualy i really wonder why.
    Well when, a player get info about troops at the acco at that time.. i just have to APPLAUDE nice work.

it it also funny that all the different version came troug about who was gone, who was online who was n acco when they was acctually was kicked out.. one point i heard it was 7 ppl at acco. djiiis..

Well I really hope it is going better next time nevyen
    Hmm, You dont look like got so much involved in this, becues half of everythig you have sayed in here is wrong :P But whatever...

Reg.datum
    Oct 2010

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av woiot Visa inlägg
    Hmm, You dont look like got so much involved in this, becues half of everythig you have sayed in here is wrong :P But whatever...
    Well i can get the log no problem, and copy in if u want to i just looked it today and well.. How can u say it isnt right.. The fact is that the convasation did happend :P but if the info was right or not dunno
    Half of everything was wrong. then something was right

They did try so hard.. And all the problems att acco wasnt everybodys foult. What Allan did do or not did, is hes problem.He trusted some Danish players, he came home to a mess.. and they made after what i have written all over seen and heard they did make problems. the thing i DO know is that it was several leak from some Danish at the acco. WOIOT to mee it seems like u had some problems there too..

Well to bad it went like that.. Some players are all in to destroying for others..

Hope he is getting a better round next time.

Reg.datum
    Mar 2009

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Cichlid Visa inlägg
    Well i can get the log no problem, and copy in if u want to i just looked it today and well.. How can u say it isnt right.. The fact is that the convasation did happend :P but if the info was right or not dunno
    Half of everything was wrong. then something was right

They did try so hard.. And all the problems att acco wasnt everybodys foult. What Allan did do or not did, is hes problem.He trusted some Danish players, he came home to a mess.. and they made after what i have written all over seen and heard they did make problems. the thing i DO know is that it was several leak from some Danish at the acco. WOIOT to mee it seems like u had some problems there too..

Well to bad it went like that.. Some players are all in to destroying for others..

Hope he is getting a better round next time.
    Yea, lets just hope he get some better round next time. And yes, i have been involved in nevyn account, but i leaved becues someone used my nick when write to other accounts, thats not acceptable! And thats why i quit. no doubt.

Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

Ta ett VU nu! alla har slutat bygga av någon anledning så ni kan sneeka in där och passera dem!
    spelar:
    sez
    s.3
    HoN
    bingo
    dotA
    c.s 1.6
    WoW
    teeworld
    poker
    hängagubben

Sidan 2 av 2 FörstaFörsta 12