Visar resultat 21 till 30 av 36

Ämne: Bigguns vs single account allaince

Senior Member blayds avatar
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Poppy Visa inlägg
    Get real!
    What i was saying was that you "great players" (if you are among them) are digging your own grave.
    No more, no less.
    Man, I wish I could say I was =(

And I was about 70% serious about what I wrote... :P
    Rei

Reg.datum
    Aug 2010

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av me so good Visa inlägg
    SO you attaked a player with no big alliance, and he couldnt defence him self.
    but when he went to a bigger alliance you had problems ?
    who`s this player and wich was he in before ?
    The player started with attacks on my account.
    At the time he was bigger then me AND he was with an alliance of many players. I was alone.
    When I (still alone) bite back, the player run with his tail between his legs to this (to me) HUGE alliance.
    THEY told me to stop.
    Told them that it was one last attack on its way.
    So... Now they are chopping me to bits.
    The only reason what I can think of is just to give them another name on there list of winnings.
    Patetic, is the word.

Junior Member Feudal lords avatar
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2010

Talking

I do not judge "all the swedish people".. What I was saying was that the thinking here will kill .SE.
    This "person", as you refer to, could easely have stopd the attacks on me.

Did make a long gap between the attacks just to show that I would like to go on with my day to day work.
    After a few days he/ she attackd me again.
    Did not attack but was counting how often he/ she attackd me.
    When I finally went for this player he/ she change color.
    About pointing a gun... The allaince that this creap run to told me that if I would go on I would be attackd.
    Its a game so...
    I told them that I had one last attack walking, the rest is history.

One thing though... If you talk about "take a bullit to the face" here on Travian you are taking this game a little to serious.
    Relax!
    About the bullet, thats just to disprove your logic. But enough of that.

So you made gaps between the attacks assuming he/she got a hint that you wanted to stop attacking them, why not just write a message? what if they thought u weren't online enought to attack more than that? A message would have made it clear, you didn't sen one. Atleast you didn't say you did.

And are you sure this person just didn't think that he/she was to good for the small alliance they gave up? and thought they'd fit in better with another alliance.

And yes it is a game, it's about winning, if he/she does what he needs to do to win he's/she's not a creep, they are just smart.

You don't have to like it but thats the way it is, if it's allowed, it's not cowardly, it's just smart.

Yet again i rest my case.
    Jag VET att jag inte är patetisk, eftersom jag VET att jag inte är bäst.

Favorit "pick-up-lines":
    "Rösterna i mitt huvud säger att jag ska bjuda dig på middag"
    "Yarr i be a pirate, prepare to be boarded!"
    "Yarr hand over ye booty" (booty kan även betyda skatt)
    "Yarr let me swab ye poop-deck"
    "I'm gonna make you purrrr like a satisfied kitty"
    "Tjena, får jag bjuda på något, typ frukost"

Junior Member Feudal lords avatar
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2010

Standard

I do not judge "all the swedish people".. What I was saying was that the thinking here will kill .SE.
    Relax!
    But that is exacly what you aer doing, you say that "the thinking here will kill.se" that is saying we all thingk like the person that attacked you.

And trust me, i don't i'm just saying that he's not a coward.

Alas, i have become what i despise, i have feed the trolls and become one myself. A shame.
    Jag VET att jag inte är patetisk, eftersom jag VET att jag inte är bäst.

Favorit "pick-up-lines":
    "Rösterna i mitt huvud säger att jag ska bjuda dig på middag"
    "Yarr i be a pirate, prepare to be boarded!"
    "Yarr hand over ye booty" (booty kan även betyda skatt)
    "Yarr let me swab ye poop-deck"
    "I'm gonna make you purrrr like a satisfied kitty"
    "Tjena, får jag bjuda på något, typ frukost"

Senior Member Rangers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2008

Standard

Yer, have to make connections to get big. But really, it's like this on every server out there. Unfortunately, powerful people will always be stuck up bitches.

It's annoying, but you always have to lick one's pussy or anothers.. just make sure it be the right one.

Reg.datum
    Jul 2009

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Ranger Visa inlägg
    It's annoying, but you always have to lick one's pussy or anothers.. just make sure it be the right one.
    Why do you make it sound like such a bad thing?

Junior Member luongos avatar
    Reg.datum
    May 2008

Standard

51 incommings and counting...
    Must have done something good!
    Jeez! When will you ever stop whining?
    I don't know how you play in Poland or wherever you're from, but in Sweden we back up our mates in battle! If you attack an alliance member you can't really think that you're going to get away with it scotch free? This is Travian! It is a GAME! Stop whining or quit playing!

Senior Member henkeeXXs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jun 2010

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luongo Visa inlägg
    Jeez! When will you ever stop whining?
    I don't know how you play in Poland or wherever you're from, but in Sweden we back up our mates in battle! If you attack an alliance member you can't really think that you're going to get away with it scotch free? This is Travian! It is a GAME! Stop whining or quit playing!
    completly agree
    Who can catch lightning in a bottle? Set fire to water?
    Comin' out the nozzle on the fire hose, flier than swatters?
    Cinderella man!
    There's a storm comin' that the weather man couldn't predict,
    I start the bug prick, you better flee cause I get tricked..

Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

completle diagree if he started it it up to him to finish it. Damn is every singel one so weak you cant handel it your self?

if he starts it he will gett deff help not more if i dont quite attack the othere one.
    dont start something you cant finsih that my point....

Junior Member luongos avatar
    Reg.datum
    May 2008

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av saibot85 Visa inlägg
    completle diagree if he started it it up to him to finish it. Damn is every singel one so weak you cant handel it your self?

if he starts it he will gett deff help not more if i dont quite attack the othere one.
    dont start something you cant finsih that my point....
    If you're going to argue, you should learn to write English first, so that I can understand what you're actually saying.

And I would like to say that 80% of Travian is alliances and the strength of many. Fight together, die alone.

He didn't have a good alliance to begin with. Once he got better he went to a better alliance. Apparently that's forbidden... The alliance thought he was being harassed by this player, Poppy. They wanted him to stop, but he didn't. They even offered him a spot in the alliance! But when there was a sitter check involved he suddenly got scared and ran. He used his mediocre offensive to harass him some more and the alliance got tired... what do you think they thought about Poppy attacking with catapults? They used som deff to take out his forces (which apparently is forbidden in Poland) and then gave him a taste of his own medicine. Apparently that's forbidden too.

What I'm trying to say is that all this is allowed. It is a GAME. Don't take it that serious.

Over and out.

Sidan 3 av 4 FörstaFörsta 1234 sistasista

Regler för att posta