Sidan 3 av 3 FörstaFörsta 123
Visar resultat 21 till 25 av 25

Ämne: pressmeddelande från Travian

Senior Member McArlssons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2008

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av blabla111 Visa inlägg
    Hit there everyone! Is there anybody who can translate and tell me what just happend on sez? I speak only english and polish. I`ve lost 20% of my pop and other things, but do not know why. They are only giving me 10 coins - what can I do with this? It is to small recompensation for my loss... Please somobody help me. Thank you.
    Mainly:
    There was a major bug this night starting at 02:00. The server was therefor restarted from a backup from yesterday 06:00 (27/4). So technicaly you didn't loose anything but the time and efford spent in front of the computer the last 24h.

Senior Member Offizers avatar
    Reg.datum
    May 2007

Standard

Slacky translation of the message from admin:

Due to a server crasch tonight, a rollback of sez will be performed.

A rollback will mean that the server will be restarted with the last backup.

That means that the server will be shut down, and started again at 11.00 o'clock (CET). When it starts, it will start as it was at 06.00 27/4.

No troops will be able to starv for 24 hours after the server has restarted. All coins which was bought will be given to you players within 24 hours.

In addition to this, Travian Games will give all players och the server 10 coins as compensation.

More questions about this? Mail admin@travian.se
    "Reality is just an illusion created by lack of alcohol."

Reg.datum
    Apr 2009

Standard

So this is everything they can do about it? It is not fair and it have to be reported to someone who can do something with that. 24 hours is for you nothing? Is 24h nothing for all of you? We must do something. And those 10 coins is what? Even a plus account is much more expensive, what if yesterday I had much more time than today? What than? Because of them I am almost starting from the beggining. Help me in this subject, we must do something. Thanks for translation

Standard

So this is everything they can do about it? It is not fair and it have to be reported to someone who can do something with that. 24 hours is for you nothing? Is 24h nothing for all of you? We must do something. And those 10 coins is what? Even a plus account is much more expensive, what if yesterday I had much more time than today? What than? Because of them I am almost starting from the beggining. Help me in this subject, we must do something. Thanks for translation
    Well we can all stop playing and delete our accounts and never ever even look at this site again. We can spread the word, warn everyone who even have the smallest idea of using anyone of their products again. We can start blogging about it, tips the media about how crappy it´s run and how they cheat people on time, money. Without paying users they have no product at all.
    www.bakomgaller.se
    Home of the braves.

Senior Member Offizers avatar
    Reg.datum
    May 2007

Standard

Well, as I don't play sez, I'm not affected. I can only imagine how my reactions would be if it had been one of the servers I play . Tho it seems like most people are pissed and upset, and there's alot of complaints in the complain-part of the forum. I do think also that admin have recieved quite alot of angry emails the last hours . Maybe you should email her and inform her about what you think concerning this.
    "Reality is just an illusion created by lack of alcohol."

Sidan 3 av 3 FörstaFörsta 123

Regler för att posta